tirsdag 24. august 2010

Full Moon

My spirit ignites from the sparks of friction from
my soul's inner connection to the wheel of source energy :-)

I AM the moonlight-Lighter,


I AM the moonlight shining
in the darkest places and in

every rainbow fighter,

In this everlasting moment, I will be,
cause I am your monument

“moon you mend”

I AM the moon you mend to be,
I will no longer make you forget or regret,
I will make you see the reflection of you in me,

I will shine in the dark and ignite your inner spark,
in this moonlight feeling,
my divine shine goes trough your sealing,
cause I AAAM your inner moonlight healing.

1 kommentar:

  1. I dedicate this poem to Jillie. I could not have done this without you:-)
    Jillie and me co-creating :-)

    endless love from me to you and to all :-)

    SvarSlett