fredag 17. desember 2010

Favor
I will do myself this Favor and let me taste love's flavor,
I will not stop this streaming of my perfect Dreaming,
I will enter every room with my love light,
Nothing in myself I will Prohibit or inhibit,




No darkness will I ever fight or fear,
just transform it and make it disappear and reappea
r,
as love-energy,
here, there and everywhere,

recreating ME
from my only truth to be,
And not to be,
Anything more or less,
Than pure Love` in this life game called chess.





It’s never checkmate, because I know my fate,
Only from love; I am created,
With everyone in the univese i am related,
I choose my` destination,
And when death comes,
I would gladly take it as a beautiful vacation.


And when I live again,
I become you` my friend.

So if you Unlock and Reconstruct your mind,
with love`s software installation,
And connecting it to the source of life in your
beautiful star-heart constellation,

Without any reduction or interruption,
in total focus of life's forever expanding
and magnificent construction,



Then! You will not be facing the wall,
You will stand on top of it all,
Waiting for your soul's next call,
To show you the big picture,
So you will be stronger,
Live forever and a little bit longer,

YOU ARE NOW CHOOSING POSETIVE FLOW,
and never again any negative hunger,
Because;
Try to live and not die, equals dying,




to be is to see, that you are Love, life, Living and giving,
constantly flying in your own flowering,
in the speed of light's expanding speed's you grow,
and sometimes just be, in the flow of your own, delightful peaceful hovering.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar