onsdag 14. juli 2010



Straight from my heart



AAAAALL my love I AM sending,
AAAAALL my love is never ending,
a never ending story, a never ending glory,

I AM sending all my love and endless healing,
I AM sending all my never ending posetive feeling,
I AM sending all my greatness, cause I AM THE GREAT I AM,

the transformer of darkness,
the informer of tenderness,
the healer of every animal,
I AM LOVE,
I AM LIFE
....... Information itself,
the master of making fear disappear,

and reappear as pure love-energy,
flowering like a flow-heeeere theeeere and eveeeeerywhere,

I AM SENDING my lovedrink to Mother earth and to every living thing,
making aaaall the animals sing,

with strawberries piece`s of my heart,
with this lovedrink of healing, nothing can fall apart,

I AM THE WIND OF CHANGE, blowing away all sickness, stones and dirt,
inside is a DIAMOND that can not get hurt,


I AM SENDING this wind of healing and also to emerges
from within ALL and every LIVING THING,
a total feeling of complete JOY AND HEALING,
a total feeling of this happy bliss, that we can not miss:-)
((((CAUSE LOVE IS LOVE AND AAAAALL THERE IS:-))))


Namaste.

1 kommentar: