tirsdag 6. juli 2010

TOUCHED BY LOVE






I walked in the rain of fear and in the pain of sorrow,
I walked in the confusion of all these days that comes tomorrow,
these days of thunder and destruction,
I walked in this hopelessness
and in end of all tenderness,
I walked completely into these illusions,

and I could only see ((doom)),

NO WAIT......((IT`S FREEDOM)),

I became all illusions and i saw everything vanish,
in just a flash, even my` flesh, all was gone,
only pure love remained and it was me,

I was this love, I AM THIS LOVE,
I AM the flower-mea(doves) of freedom,
I AM the flower of life, I see no doom,
I AM the flow-here there and everywhere
,

I fly, touch and change the world,

no one in this earthly 3d frame,

can stay the same,
when touched by love,
you will play a different game.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar