lørdag 26. juni 2010





I AM





I acknowledge that the dark is a part of me,
and every part of me i can change.
So, my darkness will I never fight or fear.

Negative experience is loves wake up deliverance,

I AM THE GREAT I AM, the transformer of darkness,
the master of making fear disappear and reappear,
as pure love-energy,
here there and everywhere.



I listen and observe and only love absorb.
there are are only love and it is now,
there are no bliss, that you will miss, cause love is love and all there is
it is you and it is me and its more, cause its everything
, you see?



In this moment is everything,
that is how perfect love is,
You can not miss this heavenly bliss,
right now is the only place you can go and that is everywhere,

cause love has endless possibilities,
it makes fear disappear,
Love is not a limited edition, or any competition,
it has no limitation, only unlimited levitation,
so right now is wherever you wanna go :-)

right now in your divine serenity and peace,
you will increase and all the negative release,


In the speed of light you will go, if you now,
Slow down to zero and just be, so peacefully,

breathe now, totally calm,
feel now,
see what's real now,
see yourself in the mirror,
in the mirror of everyone's eyes
see the reflection of people's perfection
see trough their sickness and lies,

with loves x-ray vision, you will see unlimited editions,
you will see whats behind,
you will see everyone as divine.















NAMASTE






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar