onsdag 23. juni 2010

Transformation




In my elevator I am going down,
the cable just broke, I am going faster now,
I see that i am nothing now,
I see that i am nobody now,
I see that i am no one now,
I feel the end is coming now,






(((BOOOOOOM))).... I hit the ground,
NO..WAIT... ((((BLOOOOOMING))))
I hit the flowers-field of transformation,
I see that i am nothing, because I AM EVERYTHING,
I see that i am nobody, because I AM PART OF EVERYBODY,
I see that i am no one, because I AM NOW 1 WITH EVERY1.




Serenity.......
............. I breathe …..love in....love out
love in...love out....rebuilding my elevator,
with crystal pieces of my heart as the generator,
the cable is made by pure love energy,
and my conciseness is making it rise,
I am going up now....in the speed of light,
I am going faster and faster....i feel love,
I breathe.....love i
n....love out...love in...love out....
love it...love it...love it....looooooove,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE:-))))
(((((I AM LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE)))))


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar